Art Biotop Nasu has closed. This website is an archive.
Our guest rooms are suitable for long-term stays. The white-based rooms are simple and pleasant. You will enjoy the rich nature of Nasu spreading out of the guest room window. You can take a rest in a high-quality bed while feeling the calm time flowing through the Yokozawa forest.
- Capacity: 2 adults per room
- Size: 20m²
- No smoking
Two Simmons wide single beds, Bathroom (with bathtub), Toilet (with washlet), Terrace, Kettle, Mini-refrigerator, Microwave, Hot carpet (for winter)
- * Children under elementary school age are free of charge if they use the beds with the parents.
- * Children’s bedding, pajamas and slippers are not available.
- * For the guests making online reservation, if you are with your children, please let us know in advance.
- * Adult rates apply for elementary school students and above.
Room wear (one-piece type) / Slippers / Cotton / cotton swab / Bath towel / Face towel / Shampoo / Soap / Dryer / Small and medium plates / Cup / Fork / Spoon / Hangers / Shoehorn / Outdoor slippers / Flashlight / TV
Pot / Frying pan / Kitchen knife / Sponge / Strainer / Cutting board / Coffee dripper / Iron / Ironing board / Humidifier / Smartphone charger
* Limited quantity
- -Free Wi-Fi (in the guest rooms, CAFE KANTAN and Residence building lobby)-
- * LAN is not available.
- -Coin laundry (on the 2nd floor of Residence building) Detergent is available at the reception.
- -There is no vending machine.
Check in and Check out time
15:00 / 10:30
Please note that telephone is not equipped in the room for your slow stay. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms, CAFE KANTAN and Residence Building.
* LAN is not available.
Service available 7:00-22:00
18:00 / 19:30 (the two-sitting arrangement)
We offer the chef’s course making the best use of local ingredients at CAFE KANTAN
* Opening hours may change during Golden Week, Summer Obon season, and the Year-end and New Year holidays.
7:30 / 9:00 (the two-sitting arrangement)
Japanese breakfast at CAFE KANTAN
Lunch / tea time
12:00-13:30 (L.O.) / 14:00-15:30 (L.O.)
CAFE KANTAN offers light meals and the menu using local ingredients. We are happy to make recommendation for local restaurants in our neighborhood. Please feel free to contact the staff.
About long-term stay and use of the whole facility
At Art Biotop, we offer long-term stay plans that allow you to work intensively or spend a relaxing time like a private villa. In addition, we offer a rental plan for the entire facility for seminars, activity camps, corporate trainings programs, offsite meetings, events, etc. For any type of event, such as a casual party, music and art activities, we will arrange and propose a layout and presentation accordingly. The gallery cafe and the unique mobile installation in the courtyard “White Limousine” are also available.
* Cancellation policies vary depending on each plan. Please refer to the plan for your reservation.
To experience and enjoy cycling, one of very popular sports in Nasu Highlands, we offer sports cycles made by the prestigious Italian brand Colnago and the electric-assist bike which provides you a safe ride even in rugged mountains.
- Colnago sports bicycle (2 available)
- Electric-assist bicycle (2 available)
- Rental bicycle is available from 10:00 to 17:00.
- 1,100 yen within 1 hour
- 2,200 yen within 2 hours
- 3,300 yen over 3 hours
- * The rental fee for the electric-assist bicycles and sports cycles is the same. Tax is not included.
- * Rental bike is not available during inclement weather or in the winter.
- * Children’s bicycles are NOT available.
- * Please fill out the application form when you register. In case of accident, theft, loss, or destruction of bicycles, we ask the guests to bear the actual costs for medical service and treatment, repair charge or bicycle cost. Please make sure to lock the bike when parked and cycle safely.
Activities of nearby facilities
For reservations and inquiries, please contact each facility.